This is hard to find online, so I’m posting it here for study.
A lot of right-wing sites claim the killer is a leftist, but he is clearly not a leftist. He’s a racist and fascist, and says so in the document. He’s anti-immigration. Also, he’s extremely into his guns, has something to say about cryptocurrency, the gold standard, and supports patriarchy. He pushes the idea of White Genocide and “great replacement” theory. His vision of idea political economy purports to be neither left nor right, but populist, and reminded me of third positionists, a kind of left-right synthesis that neo-Nazis push. He also refers repeatedly to Europe, and puts American issues into this European frame — fascism is rising in Europe.
The mainstream media is attributing replacement theory to Tucker Carlson, a Fox News host, but the theory has existed for many years. I remember “White Genocide” being a thing online back in the early 2000s, with their ads featuring very pale white people with blue eyes.
Wikipedia says the idea dates back to the mid 1990s.
Possible topics to cover on this page:
- “Not left or right” – the perils of white left-right unity.
- Non-white ethnonationalism or race nationalism.
- Settler colonialism.
- Nazi collaboration by anti-colonial nationalists (a kind of hidden history).
- The lineage of this ideology from Breivik to Christchurch.
- Duginism in Russia.
- European neo-Nazis today.
- Study resources: SPLC, Chip Berlet, Dave Niewert.